No Tags Found!

CHR

Hi Sateesh,
As always the main and most important is the quality of discussions - we'll be trying to work on that. The certification system should make more people come out to discuss things.
Other than that we will be working on improving the library section so that users are able to create folder and save discussions in categorised folders. This way it can become a repository of documents and discussion material for the members.
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
tajsateesh

Hello Sid,
I am with you reg your plan to streamline the Library front.
I have quite often noticed [and sometimes faced too] that retrieval of docs is a bit cumbersome--for whatever reasons.
I have a large repository of CiteHR docs which I downloaded an year back [maybe even earlier too], but when I tried to access them to answer some threads in the recent past, I just fail to do so--as if that particular doc doesn't even exist in the Library.
Reg the Certification 'process', just thinking aloud--would it be appropriate to 'sort of' inform all members the parameters for getting the Certification--since the end-goal seems to be encourage it's use in hiring decisions [which is in-itself quite good]? Or would it be only a reflection of what's mentioned under the member's name in the threads?
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
boss2966

Dear Mr. Roy
It is really appreciable job you have introduced today. The certificate made available can be printed and kept as our achievement for future memories. But I am with Mr. TS & Mr. Khadir in respect of Anonymous. Because sometimes it may cause irreversible damage to the community by some miscreants. Please think in another way also for introducing the Anonymous. It can be made available with more restriction regarding its Copy right, ownness of material, non defamation clause, etc.

From India, Kumbakonam
tajsateesh

Hello Sid,
Going by what S. Bhaskar mentioned, why not implement the Anonymous feature TO BEGIN WITH for members ABOVE a particular level?
Once the lessons are learnt along the way, it can be decided if this feature can be extended across-the-board.
Just a thought.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
CHR

Hi Bhaskar, The postings can be made anonymous to the public but not to the admin - so we are always watching who is posting what - so there is no need to worry about this going out of hands. The user needs to be logged into an account to post anything.
Hi Sateesh, Thanks, you just inadvertently gave me an idea - I've now made the certificate available to only those who have above 10 appreciations. Anything below and you the user will see an example certificate along with some description text. Anonymity is not going to be an issue - till now it has been used for its intended purpose, the user posted his query - saw the anonymity feature and used it. As I said this is an after thought feature. Many people want to remove queries after a solution is reached, this feature will help put out those issues.
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
tajsateesh

Hello Sid,
W.r.t. your remark '.....you just inadvertently gave me an idea', looks like serendipity is @ action :-)
It's a good idea of making the eligibility for the CiteHr Certificate for those with >10 Appreciations--will ensure some semblance of the members' participation.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
CHR

Yeah :) we still have to remove the usernames from various locations where updates are pushed - like the library(if you are already subscribed to the discussion), the index page etc.
Give us a couple of days and it'll be complete.
Regards,
Sid

From India, Gurgaon
groyalg

You got me Sid. :) Also, fix the drop down list view size when you click on the user name. It is not showing few the links available there. Let me know, if you need further details.
From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Dear Sid,
Thank you for the initiatives. As a retired person, the certificate is not of much use to me. But for people in employment, and seeking jobs, it certainly is valuable. I wonder whether the number of follwers too is important, as the facility for appreciations was only instituted recently!!

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.