No Tags Found!

welcome407

I am working in an company ****** as Manager Administration. I completed my course in HR during the Job from IGNOU part time. I spent money and efforts to shape up my career. now our HR manager has left and instead of me a Frsher who is just B.Com has been appointed as Hr Manager and overseeing my deserving for the position.
Please advice seniors what the i shoul do now. I love this company my job but more responsibility will bring more good salary which at the moment i think is slipping out of my hand.
Advice and do not ask for the company anme and location.
Rg
wc

From India, Ludhiana
munagada
Is your problem about a B.Com fresher bossing you OR you are not getting high-paying/challenging alternatives (outside your company)?
If it is a Comparison Syndrome, which is the BIGGEST cause for worry these days... only you can solve your problem by changing your attitude.
If your company is small, CEO may think a COMPETENT B.Com grad can manage..probably. Then you can seek opportunities elsewhere.

From India, Bellary
sonu76sai
Hello dear not to worry just concentrate on your work and gain as much experience you can, and same time lookout for an better opportunity, and better level of seat you can command and just jump out. (it is a competitive world, be positive & motive). All the beat.
Sai
Sr. Executive HR

From India, Hyderabad
Tapan1980
Hi WC,
Do not feel so.
Try to learn as much as possible from the company. Something good is waiting for you in another company.
Look for better opportunity and then switch.
All Izz Well.
Regards
Tapan
Indore

From India, Indore
NK SUNDARAM

Dear Mr. Aggrieved friend,
You draw a comparison between yourself and the new comer. Just check what you dont have which he has. It is possible there may be something much more than what you possess by way of experience or something else. You work on what you dont have so that you become at par with the new comer. Opportunities are abundant in this world and since the economy is doing a turn-around now, you will get recognition sooner than later. Best wishes
NK Sundaram

From India
ommohanan
It is not necessary for employer to have you at a position you feel you desrve. Employers hire people for their purpose. You may be doing a job which employer feels you can do better.
Never love organisation/Bosses love only your job. If you feel cheated and hope you can do a better job look for it and getting it leave this job. Never act on desperation as you are working for yourself 1st and yourself last.
Warm regards

From India
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

My friend, Employability is more imporatant then employment, pl. have a cordial discussion with your senior and find out why they opted the other junior guy for that position understand and act.
Even after the discussion you are not satisffied then better to search for a job outside, I believe they might have not found that type of skill set in you otherwise no employer will opt for an outsider leaving in house available skills
I am not discouraging you but you have to think and accordingly take a decision. If you have everything what they wanted and not considered then it is time for you to search for a new job
Regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
lalvaiphei
HI wc,
You have not been cheated but you have been tested. Please accept in a positive way to prove yourself that a BCOM fresher should always seek for HR knowlege and experience.
Never look him down just because he is a BCOM, but5 prove that your are more a valuable asset of the company
Rg,

From India, Delhi
Mahr

Dear welcome407 ,
I can't advice you in this regards because I don't have the clear picture of why was the other person who is less experienced (as per your word) appointed when you are there to handle the position. There is no logic on to the post... Might be the scene is not clear on to the words written... Anyway remember “Love Your Job But Never Fall In Love With Your Company, Because You Never Know When It Stops Loving You.”
Do the job as long as you are satisfied and getting good salary. Do not be loyal to the organization. Be loyal to yourself and your career only. Do not fight for cleaning up politics or unethical practices in your organization. If you do not agree with your boss or boss’s boss, quit and find a better job. Do not waste your time fighting for the truth and values, it is the absolute nonsense to do! After all, boss is always right!

From India, Bangalore
welcome407

Thanks to all of you to supporting me. In fact , i was planning to meet my senior in one to one meet but now being more profesional i will work on myself and then talk to the seniors, i will love my job .
Thanks brothers Thanks
EC

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.