No Tags Found!

sureshkumaravel2005

Hi,
Iam working in an MNC as a senior executive hr, now iam searching for better company. please anyone guide me how to prepare for an hr interview. What are all questions will ask for hr persons.
Thanks in Advance.
Suresh Kumar.K

From Singapore
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
Your interview would be fundamentally asses your knowledge and eagerness to work in the given role. It would largely focus on what you have learnt so far and how much can you relate it with what would be required in the role. You need to do research on this before we can discuss this further.
Here's a discussion on how should an HR prepare for the interview. As of now its on the otherside of table. Hence should help you prepare proactively.
Once you are done reading these, please do put forward your questions, we will discuss it further.
https://www.citehr.com/302987-hr-rou...#axzz18dnBknvO
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
dreamygirl87

Hi,
The questions can be any type depending upon the kind of role you are applying for example compensation management to performance appraisal or any other field.
However for some general types of questions you can look
Interview Mantra
and
Technical Help Forum: HR
Regards,
Puja

From India, New Delhi
ramanarg

Suresh,
I am surprised at your query. Until now you have been working as Sr.Executive in HR Department and you ask for type of questions from your new employer.
It is a common psychology of any employer to know two things basically. Your role in the previous organization and the reason for your separation. All questions will be directed to know about your capabilities as there will be an underlying factor to rule out the wrong / cryptic / hidden reasons for getting separated from the previous employer besides knowing how far you will be suitable for the new employer.
What needed is your free, frank and quick reply with apposite body language.
All the best,
R.Ganesh

From India, Tiruppur
anoop146910
Hi, I think this post is fake it is posted by admin itself, i mean how an HR person ask this kind of qustion. So i think it is fake one posted by admin itself. Thanks