No Tags Found!

Dennu

Dear FRNDS... here is a wonderful topic to view.. just have a glance Regards Daniel
From India, Mangaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: swf best_self_179.swf (690.8 KB, 996 views)

Sirisha Reddy

Hi Daniel,
It's a very nice article, especially for people with negative attitude..
Would you please attach this article to my mail at . I want to share it with my friends.... It's really touching...
Sirisha Reddy

From India, Bangalore
bnsd
Hi Daniel,
It was a good one to share with the members of the forum.I have also earlier saw ur "SMS chat with GOD" presentation.It was also too good.I would be really obliged if make these presentations downloadable to the members of the forum as the information put over by you is really interesting.
Thanks & regards,
Sri.

From India, Bangalore
Dennu

Dear Sri, As per your message, Im here by attaching the presentation. Regards Daniel
From India, Mangaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip best_self_120.zip (660.2 KB, 87 views)

sunayna

it is a wonderful presentation reminds me of something tht my prof said u can see the whole universe in one grain of sand and tht we r all a part of whole...
From India, Mumbai
HelloHR

Excellent...Can i request to have the same on my persional E-mail ID that goes like this--- /
Take care..Have fun
With Best Regards,
Amit Kumar
Executive-HR
SPML, Kolkata

From India, New Delhi
neelam7909
hello daniel
its a very nice presentation specially for negative attitude people, i really appreciate ur creativity can u plz attach it to so that i can show it to some of my friends
thanks in advance
regards
seema

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.