No Tags Found!

cvgaikwad@gmail.com
Sir,
I am running a HR company which is proprietary at present . Since we are inducting a highly qualified personnel on positions like General Manager, Manager, we wish to know whether CEO position can be given to a qualified person.
Cvgaikwad

From India, undefined
cvgaikwad@gmail.com
Sir, I am running a proprietary HR services & have inducted highly qualified staff. I would like to know whether we can give the position of CEO if we get such candidate. Cvgaikwad
From India, undefined
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Mr CV Gaikwad,
There is no rule as such for the appointment of CEO. Nevertheless, for a proprietary concern, General Manager itself is high level post. If you wish to appoint CEO, then you may convert it into Private Limited Company.
In most of the proprietary concerns, Proprietor runs one man show. He himself is CEO. Therefore, pertinent question arises is what is the staff strength in your company?
More than designation, what matter is whether authority commensurate with the designation. Please note that bushes look good in the flower pots kept in the backyard or garden. Please do not try to grow trees in those flower pots!.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.