No Tags Found!

TWINSPERT

My name is Ross Marian and I am from Bangalore - India , My partner and I have set up a ‘Manpower Search Firm’ here at Bangalore - India and are at the moment exploring options with Investors/Investment Companies, while we are doing this, we have started 'bootstrapping' a little bit as there is a lot of demand for the service we intend to give i.e helping potential clients recruit their recruiting workforce.

Over the last few weeks, our boot-strapping efforts have yielded us 3 Client contracts with a mandate to fill over 70 positions (All Levels), such is the demand for the service we offer.

We have invested close USD $22,000 so far and our need is pretty urgent (though it hasn't reached the point of desperation yet).

The amount of money we are seeking at the moment is between $150000 to USD $600000 (1 Cr to 4 Cr).

We are open to both EQUITY as well as DEBT funding, the latter being the preference.

I must add that I don’t have any co-lateral security to offer.

Interested parties may write to me for a EXECUTIVE SUMMARY and BUSINESS PLAN.

When you are able please visit my LINKED IN Profile (URL Below), you will observe that I have been in the STAFFING BUSINESS for quite some time now.

https://in.linkedin.com/in/ross-marian-86a5593

BROKERS ARE WELCOME.

My email address is ross@twinspert.com

Thank you for reading and I will look forward to your response.

Sincerely
Ross Marian

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.