RAMESHANPT

Dear Seniors,
I am working as a HR Manager for a garment manufacturing Company with a workforce about 2200 employees.
About 2000 employees are joining in my company in a year and losing the same number of assests on a year.
I understand employee communication is a major area we are lacking resluting high attrition%.
Formal meetings are rare (always work hours egregious!!) and this area I would like to focus.
I expect some expert opinion on this issue and some guidelines to take a start

From India, Tiruppur
Sachin Awasthy
Can we take care of training your enitre workforce on Corporate Communication skill . It will help to have proper communication with in the organization and also for retension of empolyee. Please let me know
Regards
Sachin Awasthy

From India, Mumbai
RAMESHANPT

Dear Sachin Aswathy My workforce is not educated and basically sewing machine operators. I donot understand what difference it will make if I improve their corporate communication skills?
From India, Tiruppur
Sachin Awasthy
DaeR Mr. Ramesan,
First me know where your company is located and what language normally tghey speak. You know what these shopfloor people have to be handle properly and at same they have to be treated royal so that they feel they are special.
We can try to help in giving training in local language and make them understand importance of communication.
Looking for your reply. Please mail me
Regards
Sachin Awasthy

From India, Mumbai
Darshita_pandya