rocksspriya11@gmail.com
Hello friends....[IMG]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/wave.gif[/IMG]
After seeing some threads on our favourite things, I got this idea to share my favourite advertisements. Though the practical idea behind an ad is selfish, i.e. marketing and to push up the product, some of them are really moving and stir up some emotions in us. I have come across many such ads.

I like the Hutch Ad,where a cute boy is followed by a dog and it goes wherever he goes especially in the swing too.
And the 'menthos ad', where a college student gets into the class late and the professor turns him back and then he gets an idea and comes to the class again but walking backwards to show that he is going out of the class. The professor was so engrossed in his teaching asks him to get back to the seat.
:icon6::icon6:
What about your favourite ads, friends?[IMG]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/cool2.gif[/IMG]

From India, Delhi
nithya_hr

Thanks to start this thread...

I Like the vodophone add.. which is with 2 tiny people they made the add with 30 seconds.. its really good..

I Like the add of GRT.. Where the bride will be wished happy Birthday.... In a different way. After the marriage is over , the happy birthday song is played in instruments and her husband will make her wear a ring and wish her happy birthday thats amazing advertisement.

I Will add on more Favourites as it comes in my mind

From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
YouTube - Dhara - Jilebi
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg indian-sweets-recipes.jpg (18.1 KB, 55 views)

chitrasuchi
[IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9PnVWBx2c[/IMG]
YouTube - Cadbury Classic Add

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg cadbury 1.jpg (2.2 KB, 49 views)

saji

surf excel daag ache hai Sorry bol .............................Sorry bol raha hai and all cute add with all cute kids like raymonds, johnson and johnson baby oil,Airtel, cerelac etc :):):):)
From India, Gurgaon
subhash_fidality
I like the idea ad with abishek bachan walk when u talk....what an idea sirji... Regards subhash
From India, Bangalore
Deepak Dhasmana
"FEVICOL" ... saare ad mast hote hain.. 1)Chhora re atiyaa .. 2)pakde rehna chhodna nahin .. like this "HAPPY DENT" mast ad... aur sabse bakwaas hote hain "BINGO MAD ANGLES" ...
From India, Delhi
Deepak Dhasmana
Aur wo wala ... "Arrey raaju ... tumhare daant to motiyon jaise chamak rahe hain ..."
aur kayam churan ka .. "Inpe to goliyon ka bhi asar nahin ..."
aur deepika ka ... "maan gaye ... apki paarkhi nazar aur nirma super ... dono ko .."

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.