vishnu_lex
Sir which provision says that employee becomes excluded by mere paying of more than 6500 when he or she enters office. There is no specific provision sir. Just chk and tell me madhu sir
From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

Please read the post carefully and understand what I have written. If an employee's salary at the time of joining is more than Rs 6500, he shall be an excluded employee. At the same time, if that employee has been a PF member in his previous/ earlier employment but has not withdrawn it on leaving that employment, he will not become an excluded employee just because he is a new employee in the present orgnaisation. This is because he is an existing member (he still exists to be a member of PF because he has not withdrawn the PF) And this is the reason why we should take a declaration in form 11 in which he, the new employee, declares whether he was a member of PF and if so whether he had withdrawn it or if he has never been a member of PF and so on.

Now regarding excluded employee, the member is advised to go through the definition of excluded employee under Scheme 2 (f) of the Employee Provident Fund Scheme and relate the same with what I have written in the earlier post. While reading the definition and posts please read word by word. I have written very specifically that it is excluded and how a person becomes excluded and in the context of salary I have conspicuously written " at the time of joining" meaning an employee once covered will continue to be covered irrespective of any increase in salary above 6500.

Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
ve904
hello every one, Please check the attachment about the EPF exemption for Trainees Might be helpfull Thank you all
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf EPF EXEMPTION FOR TRAINEES CIRCULAR 427.pdf (508.7 KB, 464 views)

Madhu.T.K

The attached circular pertains to interns who are undergoing internship as part of their curriculum. It has nothing to do with trainees appointed by the company. Madhu.T.K
From India, Kannur
Madhu.T.K