SanjayC
Dear Seniors,
As per my Appointment Letter my notice Period is 1 month and after my promotion my notice period is increased to 3 months.Now my company has started asking people to resign.If these people ask me to resign can i give notice period for 3 months.
Should my company accept my notice period?or my company can still say me to resign and look for another job?
does my company has to pay me any compensation if they accept my notice period?
If they dont accept my notice period what i should do?
Thanks
Sanjay

From India, Delhi
sathyanadh
Your enquiry is missing some major information such as your joining date, duration etc...
Why you do you have to resign when the company asks you? If company doesnt want you, let them terminate you. Then you will get all the benefits you deserve, don't worry.
Sathyanadh

From Djibouti
sandeepgkulkarni

Dear Sanjay,
As rightly said by sathyandh if have told to resign u don't have to worry. Just don't give resignation let them teriminate / negociate with you. Then only you will get the benefits of notice period.
Regards,
Sandeep Kulkarni

From India, Vadodara
T.MAHENDAR REDDY
If appointment letter or on your promotion letter if there is a clause of 3 months' notice period from either side. It will be applicable to you and also for the management. Should you desire to leave the company you have to give 3 months notice / pay 3 months salary or if the management wants you to leave/terminate it should give 3 months notice period or the 3 months salary in lieu of the notice period.
T.Mahendar Reddy

Raj Kumar Hansdah

It is clear that the unscrupulous management is trying to reduce manpower by hook or crook.
As advised by few friends, you can ask them to terminate you with 3 months notice pay as per the terms & conditions, which amounts to confrontation - (in the eyes of the management).
Alternatively, you can follow the age-old policy to "politely" negotiate for one or two months notice pay for submitting resignation.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.