No Tags Found!

tvonpc

Hi Everyone...
Thank you for all of your supports, this site helps me more when I need information related PF and other salary related queries. And my question is I have worked for a company for seven months(26-Jun 2009 to 1 Feb 2010) and due to unexpected situation i have quit the job without proper notification. Is there any way I can claim and get my PF amount without requesting my employer. I need to withdraw the amount.What Forms I need to use and where I should submit/post the forms, I read that I can get attestation from gazetted officer or bank manager instead of my employer. Please help me. Thank you for your time.

From India, Madras
avgn32
Yes , you can claims ur epf and eps amount vide form 19 &10C sent to concerned pf office. And you need to get attestation from gazatted officer in form 19 & 10C for this case, so there is no need to conduct employer
From India, Coimbatore
tvonpc

Thank you very much, Mr ArunVignesh. Last time when i contacted a staff in PF Office, i have asked does employer signature is necessary to claim a PF, she said yes it is must. Okay if I submit these forms, if the staff tells me that it is must to get employer signature, what can I tell them or prove them that this enough as per LAW. Thank you in advance...!
From India, Madras
vivekrajasekaran1988
Dear Mr. Arun, thanks for your information, and if we withdraw pf without employer support can we able to get employer pf too? and what should we do for form 3A?
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Dear sir
You don't worry about form 3A, it must be submitted by employer annually in april every year. And member is eligible to get both employer and employees share . And moreover as per law the employer has no right to hold pf benifits of employees

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.