ritesh-dhanawade
I joined an Insurance Brokering company, and after joining, I resigned on the 11th day before accepting the appointment letter. Now, the company is forcing me to complete a 15-day notice period or pay the equal amount. As a salesperson, if I do not get business in these 15 days, I will be marked as LWP on every non-business day.
Will my last working day will extend or remain the same if they marked me As LWP?

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
I have joined Insurance Broking company and after joining I resing on 11th day before accepting the appointment letter, now company forcing me to complete 15 days notice period or pay the equal amount.
As a sales person I do not get business in these 15 days I will be marked as LWP on every non business day.
Will my last working day will extend or remain the same if they marked me As LWP

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.