No Tags Found!

Rakeshise
Hi All,
I have a similar problem, I joined an IT company but I left the job within 4 days of joining due to some personal problem. I send my resignation to my manager and company hr saying that I have leave for my hometown due to some personal problems. After 3 months they send the full and final settlement asking me to pay 1.5 lakhs for not serving 3 months notice period.
As my offer letter says I will be on probation period for first 6 months but didn't mention any notice period on probation.
But in my offer letter it is also mentioned that I have serve notice period of 3 months.
I want to know that since I was on probation for first 6 months can company demand 3 months salary in lieu of notice period in probation period.
As I read somewhere that in probation notice period will be less than 1 month.
Please let me know what to do in this situation.As company has send a letter saying if I will not pay the amount they will take legal against me.
Thanks,
Rakesh

From United States, Mountain View
hims.sharma88
Hi, I worked as sales manager in an automobile industry in delhi NCR, i resigned from the job without serving any notice period and joined the competitor within a week, in my appointment letter it is mentioned that I need to serve 90 days notice period and if I don't, then I have to pay 30% of my annual remunerations.
Can my employer go legal against me?

From India, Gurgaon