No Tags Found!

hetal_hets

Hi, We are into E-commerce Industry & current company strength is 200+ employee. I want to know that what is the exact HR team size for the 200 employee which includes Recruiter also.
From India, Mumbai
N.Mohan

Dear Sir,
As stated above, there is no written Rule. It is depending upon the assigned roll of HR in the Organization, labour turnover ( Employee turn over), system of maintaining the records i.e. manual or computerized etc. In normal circumstances I prefer to have 1+3.

From India, Bangalore
v200709
I agree with other posters and apart of the above factors, if you have HRMS Software it will tremendously reduce your HR Team size. There are new ones on cloud available these days for cost of a fraction. Being in e-commerce industry, you must be familiar with technology but if you want to know we use beehivesoftware.in for our use and has cut down our administrative work quite a bit. But there is no substitute for a good HR team and processes.
From India, Bangalore
hetal_hets

Hi,
Thank you every one for your suggestion. For All statutory compliance we have outsourced to consultant.We also have HR software who automatically calculate working days & send report to consultant. HR has very minimal work in payroll. I am asking this coz we have 6-7 person in HR Team.

From India, Mumbai
hetal_hets

Dear Mr. Raghunathan,
Thank you for your reply. 5 of them are recruiter & after having 5 recruiter most of my recruitment are done by consultant. So not sure what they doing it.1 is HR Manager" & other one is HR Executive. As I mentioned my all payroll has been outsourced to consultant. TDS calculation has been done by CA.So HR major work has been handled by vendor.

From India, Mumbai