No Tags Found!

jp2009
Whatever the case is, bond scares everyone. Either remove the bond condition or if that is not doable don't take the original certificate. Since you are a small company, prospective candidates would be wary of giving their original certificate to you. In current economic conditions, salary is usually not a constraint for employees as there are many people who are content with getting a job, especially freshers.
So Sheela, remove the bond and original certificate conditions and I am sure you will have at least 3-4 candidates for every position.
Best of luck!

From India, Mumbai
reetu_singh1@yahoo.com
Dear Sheela,
i can understand ur situation as i have faced the same. In this situation if u need freshers u could go for campus selection. otherwise try to convince the right candidate about the exposure and knowledge he/she is gonna get.In small companise they get more exposure and wide range of knowledge because of limited manpower. Tell them bond is just a formality.
Thanks,
Ritu

From United States, Wilmington
tarash
Hi Sheela, What is the name of the company and where is it located? I am interested in the Sales Mgr position. Awaiting your reply.
From India, Bangalore
Bhide Vishwas
The basic point is whether the company can ask for 'Original Documents' of the Employees. I personally feel, this is unethical. Attracting and retaining good employees is totally linked to work culture, future prospects, technology used, openness in communication etc. Making people to work with you under threat and compulsion is NOT a good H R policy .
I know, many persons, who joined new company even on lesser salary. They considered the above mentioned factors strongly.
I think, your management needs to consider these factors and create such work ethos that the company is successful in Attracting and retaining good employees.
V. K. Bhide

From India, Pune
ranjeets.singh13
Dear Sheela,
Can you be specific about the salary your company will pay and also the number of engineers required for the same. You can call me on 9920630849 and have a word regarding this as I know some software engineers who are searching for jobs.
Regards
Ranjeet Singh

From India, Mumbai