Without Excel it would be very difficult to survive in HR. Lot of your day to day activities would include trackers which are excel sheets.
Some of the things that you should be thorough with to maintain data in excel.
1. Formatting - Very important to manage data sheet neatly. Creates an impression!
2. Formula's you need to be thorough with:
1. SUM Function
2. COUNT Function
3. DATE AND TIME FUNCTION
4. Logical Statements like IF and OR
3. Data Sorting
4. Data Validation
Excel is a powerful tool mostly used for the database. Looking to the HR functions like recruitment, training & development, perfomance management, compensation & benefits management, payroll management etc, everywhere we need to maintain,analyse data. How Excel will help is depends upon what the role you currently handling.
You can maintain database in Excel which will help you to do your day today work more comfirtable, easy, accurate and time saving..
How Excel will help in the HR Functions?.
- Recruitment schedule & status
- Offer & appointment letters
- Confirmation letter
- Extension of probation period
- CTC calculation / comparision
like this in each HR function you can maintain the data in excel. If you need any help in excel please feel free to contact on <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.