sandee1983 Started The Discussion:
Dear All, Kindly let me know that shall I need to submit the Form under Contract labour Act 1970 as my org. is in Maharashtra state.
Dear Sandeep,

[See Rule 82(1)]
Return to be sent by the Contractor to the Licensing Officer Half-Year-Ending.

[See Rule 82(2)]
Annual Return of Principal Employer to be sent to the Registering Officer Year ending 31st December.

This is in A.P.

Pls check is it same at Maharashtra State.

K.Sripad Kumar
dear sandeep, as per ur industry falls in maharashtra, u must submit ur annual return form in 21, form 25 is not for u. shri
\"sandee1983 Contributing Member - Member Since: Oct 2008
Subject - Form XXIV
Dear All,
Kindly let me know that shall I need to submit the Form under Contract labour Act 1970 as my org. is in Maharashtra state\"

This form is to be submitted if your company is working as a contractor if it is working as principal employer your company have to submit annual return. it is applicable in all india as labour office (State) and (Central), confirm your companies area of working is with central zone or state zone authorities
Dear Sandeep, Attached herewith form XXIV. With Regards
Attached FilesProvided by community member malay.kumar1. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: doc FORM XXIV.doc (28.0 KB, 4923 views)
Form No XXIV - Half yearly return by contractor Under contract labour (R&A) act 1970.
above return is required under rule in central, But under maharashtra rule I think this rule is delated. Pl confirm the same it is required / not required for maharashtra.

sanjay P
Can any one help me out to tell me the calculation for No. of days during the Half Year on which (a) The establishment of the principal employer had worked (b) The Contractor's Establishment has worked.

I want to know in a 6 months say ending Jun-13 number of days are 181. So how many days to be taken & whether w.offs & Govt. Holidays to be deducted or not while calculating.

Plzzzzzz Help me
Dear Sir, Please send me the form no xxiv of Industrial dispute rule 80 of 1957. Regards, Sandip
Dear Seniors
Greetings of the day !!!!
My question is , whether I have to furnish deduction from Wages , the contribution made for PF, ESIC ,P Tax , Labour Welfare Fund at the time of declaration of Form XXIV . Else I have to show the deductions with respect to CLRA Act , like fine , damages etc.
Please advice .
Dear Soubhik

As per CLRA Act you need to show the deduction if the same is done as fine, damages/loss and not the statutory deductions. Because these deductions should be deposited with Labour Office.


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network