kavithareddy Started The Discussion:
I want to close the PF in my previous company and want to withdraw the money.Its been three months i have resigned.
I tried to down load form 10c and 19 but unable to do it.
Please suggest whether these are the forms to close my PF and withdraw .
if yes plese send these forms to my mail id.

thank you so much
Posted 22nd August 2007 From India, Hyderabad
Hi Kavitha, You can download the forms from the site www.epfindia.org. or give me your mail Id, I’ll send you both forms. regards, Payal agrawal Jaipur
Posted 22nd August 2007 From India, Jaipur
Hi kavita.. Find enclosed the PF withdrawal Form 10C and Form19... Regards, Amit Seth.
Posted 23rd August 2007 From India, Ahmadabad
Attached FilesProvided by community member Amitmhrm. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: pdf 19_149.pdf (121.9 KB, 220 views)
File Type: pdf 10c_693.pdf (68.5 KB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf 10c_693.pdf (68.5 KB, 66 views)
HI amit, thank you so much for the quick response and for sending the forms. I really appreciate ur work. Thank you so much Rgds, kavitha
Posted 23rd August 2007 From India, Hyderabad
Dear friend,

10c and 19 have already changed. You can collect T1, T2 and NSSN form from PF office for the withdraw money from your pf account .

for tranfer your PF account from your previous company to present account you can take form no T4

With Regards
Deepak Kumar Pattanayak
Posted 23rd August 2007 From India, Hyderabad


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network