nstanwar Started The Discussion:
Hi Dear All Members, I need soft copy of the following statutory returns Annual return of accident form no 31 under Fact.Act.1948 Can any body have format of form 31
Dear Member,

Forms are proviced by the Rules & therefore first see which of the State/Central Factory Rules are applicable in your case & then tell the members. You can also go through those Factory Rules to have the format.

Skylark Associates, Gurgaon (Haryana)
(Labour Law Consultants)(M)09810405361
Dear all i need the copy of accident annual return form no 31 under factories act 1948 regrads R.L.thakur


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network