akhilesh dubey Started The Discussion:
Provident Fund Registration (Employer’s Code No. &
PF Nomination Formalities)
CRC to Apply for PF Registration (PF Employer’s Code No.)
ASR to prepare the application for Registration
(Annex. 1- Contains Application Format, List of supporting.)
ASR to submit the Application to PF Office
PF Office conducts Inspection at CRC Premises
PF Office allots (1) PF Code No. & (2) Section No.
On obtaining PF Code No, ASR to prepare
Form 9 (Annex 2 - Details of Employees)
CRC employee fills (1) Form 2 (Annex 3 – Employee PF Nomination Form)
& (2) Form 11 (Annexure 4 -Declaration Form)
ASR to submit Form 9 & Form 2 to PF Office
The Form 11 is maintained in the Employee Personal File
ASR informs employee about PF A/c number. This is also reflected
In the monthly pay slip.
ASR to now begin maintaining the (Annex 5 - PF Eligibility Register)
1. Form 9 – Employee Details, which are self-explanatory. In this form the ASR to allot each employee a PF A/c number, typically starting from 1, 2, 3……
2. Form 2 - Employee Nomination Form which again gives employee details. This form is mainly used to know the nominee details.
3. Form 11 – Declaration Form, which gives previous employment PF account details.
4. PF Eligibility Register consists of (a) Employee Information, (b) Employee PF/Pension Registration, Nomination and A/c details. (Consultant to maintain)
The required documents they are as follows:-
1. Form 5A in duplicate
2. Proforma for coverage in duplicate
3. Photocopy of memorandum & article of Association
4. Certificate of Incorporation
5. Copy of PAN card
6. Particulars of Owners/Directors
7. Details of employees in duplicate
8. Employee & Employer contribution
9. A demand draft for that month contribution
10. Authorized signatory letter
11. Bank detail
For Forms you can search it from internet.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> pay slip pf deduction provident fund pf account pf nomination employee details pf account details Location-India-Indore Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions