akhilesh dubey Started The Discussion:
Provident Fund Registration (Employer’s Code No. &
PF Nomination Formalities)

CRC to Apply for PF Registration (PF Employer’s Code No.)

ASR to prepare the application for Registration
(Annex. 1- Contains Application Format, List of supporting.)

ASR to submit the Application to PF Office

PF Office conducts Inspection at CRC Premises

PF Office allots (1) PF Code No. & (2) Section No.

On obtaining PF Code No, ASR to prepare
Form 9 (Annex 2 - Details of Employees)

CRC employee fills (1) Form 2 (Annex 3 – Employee PF Nomination Form)
& (2) Form 11 (Annexure 4 -Declaration Form)

ASR to submit Form 9 & Form 2 to PF Office

The Form 11 is maintained in the Employee Personal File

ASR informs employee about PF A/c number. This is also reflected
In the monthly pay slip.

ASR to now begin maintaining the (Annex 5 - PF Eligibility Register)

Form Descriptions
1. Form 9 – Employee Details, which are self-explanatory. In this form the ASR to allot each employee a PF A/c number, typically starting from 1, 2, 3……
2. Form 2 - Employee Nomination Form which again gives employee details. This form is mainly used to know the nominee details.
3. Form 11 – Declaration Form, which gives previous employment PF account details.
4. PF Eligibility Register consists of (a) Employee Information, (b) Employee PF/Pension Registration, Nomination and A/c details. (Consultant to maintain)
Sir Our comapny wants to take a new pf registration. Kindly give me a format of letter to produce the pf authority for getting new code
The required documents they are as follows:-
1. Form 5A in duplicate
2. Proforma for coverage in duplicate
3. Photocopy of memorandum & article of Association
4. Certificate of Incorporation
5. Copy of PAN card
6. Particulars of Owners/Directors
7. Details of employees in duplicate
8. Employee & Employer contribution
9. A demand draft for that month contribution
10. Authorized signatory letter
11. Bank detail

For Forms you can search it from internet.

I have one query regarding PF deduction...

My director takes salary of Rs. 2,00,000 from company and his wife takes 30,000 per month, so should we deduct Pf of them....

Please guide me in this regard..

Dear Sapna,

If you director and his spouse are International worker then yes you have to on their total base salary if they are working in India.

If they are not and their Basic+Da+Food concession is more than Rs.6500 then its optional for contribution on both the parties mutual agreement.


Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Via Google.  

Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Copyright © 2016 Cite.Communities (CiteHR.Com) User contributions are owned by the contributor.
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network