PF Nomination Formalities)
CRC to Apply for PF Registration (PF Employer’s Code No.)
ASR to prepare the application for Registration
(Annex. 1- Contains Application Format, List of supporting.)
ASR to submit the Application to PF Office
PF Office conducts Inspection at CRC Premises
PF Office allots (1) PF Code No. & (2) Section No.
On obtaining PF Code No, ASR to prepare
Form 9 (Annex 2 - Details of Employees)
CRC employee fills (1) Form 2 (Annex 3 – Employee PF Nomination Form)
& (2) Form 11 (Annexure 4 -Declaration Form)
ASR to submit Form 9 & Form 2 to PF Office
The Form 11 is maintained in the Employee Personal File
ASR informs employee about PF A/c number. This is also reflected
In the monthly pay slip.
ASR to now begin maintaining the (Annex 5 - PF Eligibility Register)
1. Form 9 – Employee Details, which are self-explanatory. In this form the ASR to allot each employee a PF A/c number, typically starting from 1, 2, 3……
2. Form 2 - Employee Nomination Form which again gives employee details. This form is mainly used to know the nominee details.
3. Form 11 – Declaration Form, which gives previous employment PF account details.
4. PF Eligibility Register consists of (a) Employee Information, (b) Employee PF/Pension Registration, Nomination and A/c details. (Consultant to maintain)
1. Form 5A in duplicate
2. Proforma for coverage in duplicate
3. Photocopy of memorandum & article of Association
4. Certificate of Incorporation
5. Copy of PAN card
6. Particulars of Owners/Directors
7. Details of employees in duplicate
8. Employee & Employer contribution
9. A demand draft for that month contribution
10. Authorized signatory letter
11. Bank detail
For Forms you can search it from internet.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.