I now understand better what your requirement. As an MBA student you must be able to draft a good speech on your own. This is the best opportunity for you to develop your writing skills. However to help you get on track let me give you some suggestions as to the outline of the speech.
- Begin with a quote on friendship or camaraderie or bonds developed or you can focus on the year gone by and the first interaction with seniors. Inject some humor incidents or some vivid moments etched in your memory.
- Move on to a broad overview of the year gone by with reference to the team spirit and networking that resulted in varied successes. Mention also the times that the seniors were of particular help (perhaps in summer placements etc.)
- Make a passing reference to an incident or two where the relations between seniors and juniors were almost strained (eg. in the selection of the new students council) and highlight how the tension was diffused by maturity
- Pay glowing tributes to the specific qualities of the seniors and mention a couple of them by names and outline their contribution and achievements.
- Do not forget to suitably incorporate the contribution of the management and staff and faculty too.
- Towards the closing list out some of the major learning points from your seniors, some special contribution they have done for the juniors or the institute etc.
- Wind up with a hearty thanks and good wishes to the seniors
Trust the outline will help you do a great job.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
2753 views4 replies
Discuss problems with your peers without getting into personal specifics.
Access to years of discussion data available to everyone at no cost.