suma89 Started The Discussion:
can u plzz help me in making a speech to my seniors at farewell party!!
I now understand better what your requirement. As an MBA student you must be able to draft a good speech on your own. This is the best opportunity for you to develop your writing skills. However to help you get on track let me give you some suggestions as to the outline of the speech.
- Begin with a quote on friendship or camaraderie or bonds developed or you can focus on the year gone by and the first interaction with seniors. Inject some humor incidents or some vivid moments etched in your memory.
- Move on to a broad overview of the year gone by with reference to the team spirit and networking that resulted in varied successes. Mention also the times that the seniors were of particular help (perhaps in summer placements etc.)
- Make a passing reference to an incident or two where the relations between seniors and juniors were almost strained (eg. in the selection of the new students council) and highlight how the tension was diffused by maturity
- Pay glowing tributes to the specific qualities of the seniors and mention a couple of them by names and outline their contribution and achievements.
- Do not forget to suitably incorporate the contribution of the management and staff and faculty too.
- Towards the closing list out some of the major learning points from your seniors, some special contribution they have done for the juniors or the institute etc.
- Wind up with a hearty thanks and good wishes to the seniors
Trust the outline will help you do a great job.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas