M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar Started The Discussion:
The Ten Commandments of Customer Service
1. Live by the Golden Rule: customers have the gold, therefore they make the rules.
2. Develop service from the inside out through teamwork.
3. Deliver the two things every customer wants and needs: solutions to problems and good feelings.
4. Use the customerís definition of quality and service.
5. Ask more and better questions.
6. Convert complaints and problems into commitment and profit.
7. Create a superior experience.
8. Teach everyone how to add value.
9. Do everything more, better, faster, different, funner or less.
10. Always honor the customer but humor yourself
THIS IS A GOOD WRITE-UP
I WILL SHARE SOME QUALITIES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERS WITH YOU
IT MAY HELP OUT
1. ABILITY TO HANDLE MANY THINGS AT THE SAME TIME
2. GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
3. GOOD INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP SKILLS
4. ABILITY TO DO THINGS ACCURATELY, EFFICIENTLY AND SPEEDILY
5. SMARTNESS, INTELLIGENCE AND VIGILANCE
6. MUST BE IN THE KNOW (OF ALL PRODUCTS, PROCESSES AND PROEDURES)
7. MUST KEEP INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALLY
8. SHOULD HAVE A CHARMING AND SMILING FACE
9. ABILITY TO TOLERATE (EVEN AGGRESSIVE CUSTOMERS)
10. GOOD RETENTIVE MEMORY
11. HIGHLY ORGANIZED
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Interesting Relevant Discussions