Dear sir & mam, I’m a MBA Hr student, i want to know about role of HR manager in recruitment and selection. please any one send details to me.. Thank you
What is DA?
What is the formula for Gratuity Calculation?
What are recent amendments in PF & ESI?
What is the ceiling for PF & ESI?
How PF is calculated?
What is the calculation for Bonus?
Is Bonus compulsory? Tell the Act.
Which act helps in non applicability of ESI?
in broad aspect we dont talk about above traditional elements rather hr manager talks about
1. what kind of working environment exists in an organisation
2. how talents can be nurtured better than other places
3. compensation and benefits provided to employees along with stress on motivational incentives.
4. process of grooming talents of employees by hrd elements...
refer to hr practices in GOOGLE,RBE(RELIANCE),BHEL ETC
The role of HR manager in rceruitment and selection is a very vital one :
1. Advertising for specfic candidates required for specific jobs
2. Scrutinising the candidates reumes
3. Short list candidates for interview.
4. call the short listed candidates for interview.
5. rateof interview
6. of which short list candidates ofr final round
7. fixing pay packages to the selected candidates
8. which are all candidates are through in final rond will be hired.
9. look into the aspects as to whether needs traininmg in teh pa
10 observer for thier daily performance
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.