prasad_divi Started The Discussion:
i want to know the difference between statutory & liasioning
1. what work comes under statutory ?
2. what work comes under liasioning ?
3. exact spelling of word:liasioning ?
plz help me out
Statutory means legal. Covered by law.or Covered by the provisions of law.
liaison means establishing rapport with the authorities with whom you want to get your work done. It may be Govt or non-govt authority or a customeror supplier,vendor
the spelling is liaison : [ meaning is ]= cooperation between people/organisation on a matter of common concern.
There is no word called liasioning, but the correct pronouncement is Liaison.
1. Liaison means keeping links with government for registration and filing returns for various licences and certificates. for e.g. in sugar factory its needs weigh bridge license, manufacturing license, factory license, co-gen license, distillery license, sulphur license, packing license, etc...
2. Under Statutory compliance EPF, ESI comes......
i hope the above will clarify ur doubts.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> factory license statutory compliance Location-India-Hyderabad Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions