i want to know the difference between statutory & liasioning
1. what work comes under statutory ?
2. what work comes under liasioning ?
3. exact spelling of word:liasioning ?
plz help me out
Statutory means legal. Covered by law.or Covered by the provisions of law.
liaison means establishing rapport with the authorities with whom you want to get your work done. It may be Govt or non-govt authority or a customeror supplier,vendor
the spelling is liaison : [ meaning is ]= cooperation between people/organisation on a matter of common concern.
1. Liaison means keeping links with government for registration and filing returns for various licences and certificates. for e.g. in sugar factory its needs weigh bridge license, manufacturing license, factory license, co-gen license, distillery license, sulphur license, packing license, etc...
2. Under Statutory compliance EPF, ESI comes......
i hope the above will clarify ur doubts.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.