From "harsha811" : Hi Experts,
I am writing from Bangalore. I left my previous job & had applied for the PF withdrawal. The company says it had submitted my withdrawal form to the PF office on 30-Nov-09. I called up the PF office but they say its still under process. Pls help me in estimating the time to get my money & I want to know if there is a way to know the balance or the total amount which will be paid. The PF official website does not work.
Thanks, Harsha.
20th January 2010 From India, Bangalore

harvindermudgal 2
If there is no problem in your withdrawl from it will take hardly 45 days, u can go to pf office and check status of your form by providing them the receipt no of pf from from pf authorities
20th January 2010 From India, Faridabad
joshi.amul 5
Hi, As hervinder said You should visit your regional PF commissioner's office or write a letter under RTI act to concerned department to know your pf balance and proceeding of repayment. under RTI u even have the right to ask for correspondence copies your previous and org. and pf office has done as an opensource.
If problem persists you lodge complaint as
Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government
give details and wait to get results. further u can contact local Advocate or pf commission agent who can guide you how to get relieve.....
20th January 2010 From India, Gandhinagar
To be part of this and many other peer to peer discussions, Register at CITE which provides insights into real world issues and fosters community support and learning.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network