arnolddominicmathias Started The Discussion:
Can anybody provide me with some excel formulas or program to convert Rupees into words (in excel 2000)
If in my excel sheet I have the below mentioned numbers , then I should be able to convert them as mentioned below in the same excel sheet in the next column, by inserting some formula or by copy/ pasting from some program.
eg. 10200 = Rupees Ten thousand two hundred only
110200 =- Rupess One lac ten thousand two hundred only
10200.50 = Rupees Ten thousand two hundred and paise fifty only
1. Open the attached file into notepad.
2. Select All and copy into clipboard by bressing CTRL+A & CTRL+C.
3. Start Microsoft Excel or the Existing Excel File.
4. Press ALT+F11 to start the Visual Basic Editor.
5. On the Insert menu, click Module.
6. Paste the copied content by pressing CTRL+V
7. Press ALT+Q to close and return to Excel.
8. You have to unable macros to work the function properly.
9. If the macros are disabled then the function will not work.
10. Your Formula "SpellNumber()" is ready.
You try to give some valuable information to other person,
But. a file of Excel given by you Can not acecsabel. so please give details process of
acess or activate this file with MS Excel. i.e. go though MS Excel Options,Add Ins.Browse file path. File Name etc. other wise its wastage of time of above so many peoples.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> excel formulas Location-India-Mumbai macros microsoft excel ms excel visual basic Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions