dushyant_dbr Started The Discussion:
what documents is necessary for taking new PF / ESIC code from PF / ESIC department.and also necessary documents.for ESIC sub-code and its proceedure.
You will need to fill up Proforma for coverage for PF and Form O1 for ESIC Registration.
Following documents will suport the application. Some may not be applicable to your organisation.
1. First Sales Bill/ Sales Invoice.
2. Nature of work carried out by the Organization.
3. Any Proof regarding trial production.
4. Articles and Memorandum of Association/ Partnership Deed..
5. Lease Deed / Leave Licence Agreement of the place of business, Copy of Certificate under Mumbai Shops and Establishment Act.
6. If the Organisation is registered under Contract Act, a copy of the Registration Certificate.
7. Copy of Telephone / Electricity Bill of the premises.
8. Statement showing month wise employee strength from date of incorporation.
9. Income Tax PAN Number.
10. List of Directors.
11. Copies of Balance Sheets for Last three years.
12. Name of the Bankers and Bank Account Number.
Trust this helps.
It was a nice to your message. It would be really helpful for HR to upgrade it.
Normally,when a company is starting HRs wouldn't have been recruited, so the factory manager would have done all the legal formalities of EPFO & ESIC.
Later the HRs or the accounts department will carry out the functions. So most of the HRs would not be having the idea of EPFO & ESIC Registration.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> contract act balance sheet income tax shops and establishment act Location-India esic registration Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions