No Tags Found!

amankhera
Hi Guys, I have a second round of interview in HR with a Life Insurance Company, please help me with the questions that can be asked. Thanks Aman Khera :D
From India, Mumbai
Adnan

Hi Aman,

Glad to know that you have cleared the first round of the interview. For the second round, my advice to you is that you should gain as much information as you can about the company, its management, market competitors, and following products plans.

Individual Plan: such as investment plan, educational plan, security plan, loan protection plan, accident & hospitalization plan, etc. etc. and

Group Plan: Group Accidental Death Benefit, Group Accidental Disability Benefit, Group Natural Disability Benefit, Group Critical Illness Cover, etc. etc.).

This may help you compose your answers according to the questions. Remember, all insurance companies provide in-house training to their new employees. For your information I am including some notes on the Insurance Guide, and hope that it will be of some use to you.

My dear, beside these notes, I am also including a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) that might be very helpful to anyone who is interested in applying at Life Assurance Company, either in Sales or Management field. Wish you all the best and good luck for your second phase of the Interview.

Regards,

Adnan

From Pakistan, Karachi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc life_ques_109.doc (41.0 KB, 293 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.