No Tags Found!

nur-alam
I served at xxx homoeopathic medical college and hospital (at Howrah Belgachia west bengal) from 01/04/2005 to September 2020 as a lecturer in obstetrics and gynaecology. I left the college after getting better options. The institution did not make my gratuity payment. Dr. XXX is continuing the post of principal at 70 years old. He wants some percentage.
From India
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Hope you had made a request for Gratuity and submitted request.

As per Gratuity Act the employer is supposed to pay the amount of gratuity within thirty days from the date it becomes payable to the person to whom the gratuity is payable. In your case it is more than 3 years you left from the college. Better appeal before the Assistant Commissioner of Labour of your College zone. Your College Management have no other option except to make the payment.

This college seems to be old and reputed. How come they denied Gratuity for you ?

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.