No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, I was working in a mnc company in which I had a bond of 3 years like they told me after one year of training you should serve the company for 2 more years but after 5 months I left the job because working environment was too toxic. Now the he team is sending me message that i have to join the company otherwise they will take legay action and they will not enter exit date in my pf account and I cannot join another company. But i read that i have to pay the compensation amount only when they have spent money on my training but they spent zero rupees on my training. Before I left 3 of my friends also left with the same conditions. The company have hold my 12 days salary too. Now I'm not getting what to do please help.
From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

Very true. An employer can insist to pay bond amount only when it is established that a quantifiable amount has been spent on an employee. Therefore, the demand by the employer is not legally maintainable. But in practice, they can make your career miserable by giving negative comments in your service, in a background verification etc. They can even open the exit in the PF portal but that can be overcome by putting the exit date by yourself and getting it approved by the intervention of the EPF Enforcement Officer. But if you chose an employer in future who considers a comment by a previous employer to be precious than the work he can extract from you, then it will be very difficult. At the same time, if you get a government service or Public Sector Unit where the service letter or the feedback of your previous private employer is not at all relevant, you can fight with the employer and or just ignore the mails demanding bond amount.
From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Even if you were unhappy and not willing to continue you should had discussed with the employer about your unwillingness and serving some extended notice say 2-3 months.and could have got relieved properly. Leaving the Organisation without any information is a very wrong practice.

With regard to money spent on training how you are claiming that your employer didn't spent any money on your training? Any specialized software used by you involves license cost, your superiors who spent time for you to train you, their salary cost involves - all these counts towards your training cost. Now a days many fresher's joins a company learn concepts / software for few months and leave without information quoting some or other reasons. Do you think is it ethical on the part of trainees ?

So better find out from your employer about making some payment in lieu of notice period and try for proper relieving.

It is true that in the absence of any security cheques your employer will not pursue the case for longer period and will close the file with termination letter. But during future BGV for sure they will share about your unauthorized absence without information.

Regarding Exit date your employer should mark exit date after disciplinary process and their statement that they will not mark exit date is not right.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
Yeah I know but in that time period I haven't used any software no officer took a time to teach us we were just working working working. They where just expecting work from us. The field in which I have a different field not related to my mechanical field but now I want to continue in my mechanical field.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.