vasavi_vasu

Hello Friends, I need help from you all. I wanted to introduce LWF in my organization(We have PF ). We are a power electronics company of around 30 ppl working our Facilite is in Hyderabad, Telangana.
1. How to register in LWF.
2. Who all are eligible for this LWF
3. When to pay this/ when to dedicate it.
4. How the employees can avail it.
Please Kindly suggest me.
Thq in advance.

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

By LWF, I hope, you mean Labour Welfare Fund. Labour Welfare Fund is a state subject and is a fund to which contributions are made by the employer and employees (through the employer) periodically. There will be separate Funds for factory workers, workers in mines, shops etc. Normally, contributions to such Funds will not be monthly basis but will be half yearly basis. The employees covered will be getting some benefits from the Fund, say scholarship to children, payment while the employee is hospitalised etc. Some funds also guarantee pension after certain years of service/ contribution and age. Normally, all workers other than Managers with functional managerial rights will be enrolled under the Fund.
From India, Kannur
vasavi_vasu

@Madhu T K
Thank you for your reply,
Is there any particular wage amount like how we have for PF and ESIC.
To introduce LWF what is first step need to be take. though i have got some information from google stil want to confirm with experts like u.

From India, Bangalore
Madhu.T.K

As I have already said it is a state and industry subject and therefore, the manner of contribution will differ from place to place and industry to industry. It will be a fixed amount per six months or year or even per month and need not necessarily be a percentage of salary. You can get the details from the official website of the labour department of the concerned state. It is good to avoid sources other than official websites of the state.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.