SACHIN N
Till 2021 I was getting a salary of x amount and an additional bonus in Diwali y amount. After April 2021 salary restructuring was done by the company. They just added a new component of advance statutory bonus and gave me only x amount. I am sure they are violating the bonus act. Plz suggest
From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

Without knowing what was your X amount and Y amount and what is your present X amount, how can we, Z, can comment you about your query? If you are sure that your employer is violating the law, then approach the employer legally. If you want to just clarify your doubt, then you should disclose your X and Y.
From India, Kannur
KK!HR

There cannot be every monthly bonus payment, it will certainly violate the provisions of the Payment of Bonus Act 1965. Any payment of bonus made after November of the succeeding year is violative of the Act. The Bonus amount would depend on the allocable surplus and it cannot be determined before the accounts are finalised. More serious is the breach of service conditions as the bonus has been adjusted in the existing pay. This is an illegal change and will have its legal consequences if taken up legally.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
You should accept the company’s offer if it legally complies with the minimum bonus requirement. wordle unlimited
From Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.