No Tags Found!

HR for updations
Hello All, I have query related to payslips while preparing the monthly payslip will there be variations in the breakup or not - or breakup will be the same only the deduction will show?
From India, Gurgaon
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

I hope you referring variation due to loss of pay or new joiner joined in the middle of month.

Obviously based on the number of days worked variation will be there in the earned Gross.

For better understanding you can have 3 column in the payslip like

1) Fixed Gross with break-up ( which will not change unless other wise there is pay revision on year basis)

2) Earned Gross ( based on the number of days worked for the month) which will vary from fixed Gross incase of loss of pay / Employee joined in the middle of pay cycle. Accordingly all components will vary right Basic/HRA / Conveyance / other Allowances.

3) Deduction column : Statutory deductions like PF/ESI/PT/Income Tax will reflect here.

Net salary will be the amount which will be arrived after deducting the total deduction amount from the Earned Gross.

From India, Madras
HR for updations
Hi thanks for response, Please check payslip attached by me and share your views. Not mentioned fixed breakup just payslip according to monthly basis. Is this right variation in monthly breakup after deduction.
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 20230522_105521.jpg (8.59 MB, 31 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, While this is ok in principle you can add earned gross total which is missing.
From India, Madras
nanu1953

The earned gross is 65000/- and then deduction for PF, Advance and TDS and then the net salary. The pay slip is not the right way of presentation. In the earned gross net earning is shown which is not right. There should be on column for actual earned gross, then deduction column and the difference between earned gross and deduction should be the net salary which is not reflecting in the pay slip.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531

USD HR Solutions – To Strive towards excellence with effort and integrity

From India, New Delhi
HR for updations
Ok, please help me with actual payslip of 6.5 lpa for any month
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.