No Tags Found!

Tejashr
"Aadhaar is not available against UAN. Kindly seed aadhaar through employer!" - Error showing while log in employee account.
My employer tried to feed my Aadhaar number but he was unable to do so because my name on Aadhaar card and on epfo account is different. How to change my name on epfo portal.
How to resolve this issue. Please help me with this issue.

From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

Please verify your name as per adhar and your school/ college certificates. Then if you want to change the name in the EPFO records either use the "basic change request" field in your member portal and place change request and then employer approve the same or fill in a Joint Declaration Offline duly signed by you and the employer and submit the same to EPFO. I understand that the basic change request which was available in the member portal remains suspended due to reasons not known to us. It may be due to a shift given to the EPFO's objective from service to employees to rejecting employee benefits. The joint declaration is attached herewith.

Now, if your adhar is incorrect then you can approach any adhar facilitation centre and produce your birth certificate/ school certificate etc to prove the name and get the name changed in the adhar.

From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Joint Declaration.pdf (76.6 KB, 49 views)

ravindra-kumar4374073
Your pf account is deactivated but not kyc
From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.