Anonymous
I signed a Joining agreement with the organization. But when I discuss culture and environment about the company with 2-3 existing employees on Indeed I hear that it's horrible there. i dint want to join this organization as I got a new offer. What do I need to do if I don't want to join without paying a penalty?

Below are the contents:
In the event of failure /violation on part of the Prospective Employee to join the Firm on or before the Committed Date, the Prospective Employee shall be liable to pay an amount equivalent to 1 (one) months offered salary or Rs. 100,000 (Rupees One Lac Only) whichever is higher.
5. In addition to the right of the Firm to be indemnified, the Prospective Employee shall be liable to pay all the damages, consequential or otherwise, arising as a result of the breach of this Undertaking. In any event liability of the Firm shall be limited, to compensation for direct damages and to a maximum of Rs.10,000/- (Ten thousand Rupees), whereby a sequence of events shall be regarded as one event.
6. This deed shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
7. Any and all disputes, claims, difference arising out of or in connection with this Undertaking and or the performance of this Undertaking shall be settled by arbitration by a sole arbitrator, in the courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

From India, Mumbai
fizzparentlanguid
Hi, due to your post I also too. With the same problem about culture and environment about the company with 2-3 existing employees on Indeed. And I hear that its horrible there. Therefore, I didn't want to join this organization as I got new offer <a href="https://google.com">google</a>.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
aussiejohn

When changing jobs, you need to do your homework BEFORE you go for an interview and most certainly before you ever sign one single piece of paper. Never sign anything until you are 110% certain, everything is going to be ok.

You need to know as much about the company and your prospective new employers in as much detail as you can find. Try and talk to existing employees, and trawl the net to find any information you can.

It is not just a matter of finding a job you want to do, it's also finding an organisation you ?WANT to work for, and has the environment and culture that meets your requirements.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.