No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I joined the company 20 days ago but because of my health issues (pressure) I can't continue any further.
I am on probation period. Do I need to serve the notice period. Did not get any salary to date.

From India, Pune
Anonymous
Any feedback is appreciated Thank you
From India, Pune
umakanthan53

Please refer to your appointment orders. If any notice period is prescribed, either you have to serve it or to buy out it by paying the notice salary. As just 20 days only lapsed since your joining and the reason cited for your resignation due to medical grounds, alternatively, you can request waiver of the notice period but it is purely a matter of discretion of the employer.
From India, Salem
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

It is mandatory to serve notice period provided a clause in your appointment letter. If any clause of notice period is existing then request the management with medical certificate of your health, either to waive or allow to buy out the notice period.
From India, Mumbai
jd2001

Hi, in continuation to this post, I have a query.
If the employee does not pay for the notice period and just walks out of the Job, what are the legal action the company can take action on the employee and through which authorities.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.