No Tags Found!

Shruti2801
Hi, I wanna know if x employee worked in ABC company for 2 years and DEF company for 6 years, so this x employee is eligible for gratuity from DEF? And does it mean he isn't eligible for gratuity with ABC since his service within 2 years?
From India, Bengaluru
rkn61

@Shruti2801,
As a new comer in this Platform, would like to share one information regarding your query.
Either you can type gratuity payment in the left top box (search box) of your screen, or
search "All discussions (list)" or Followed threads displayed on the right side of your screen.
You will get tonnes of answers by eminent and senior members of this Forum.

From India, Aizawl
hr-revolution

Dear Shruti Was the employee got transferred from abc to def or both companies are different. Please elaborate your query.
From India, New Delhi
Shruti2801
Both are different companies. in some places I see that gratuity can be claimed upon completing one year i.e 240 working days
From India, Bengaluru
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

The employee is eligible for gratuity from DEF company as has put 6 years of service. The employee would not get anything from ABC as he has put less than 5 year service.
From India, Mumbai
sumitk.saxena

X employee is eligible for payment of gratuity in DEF company where he worked for 6 yrs. not for ABC where he worked only for two years. Thanks & Regards, From, Sumit Kumar Saxena
From India, Ghaziabad
rkn61

@Shruti2801, Refer your post No.4. Would like to know from where, did you get the information?
From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.