Anonymous

Greeting seniors! I am working for solvent plants (Neem, Biopesticide, Bio Fertiliser), frozen muter plant, and food plant. recently i have joined this organisation. dear senior I want to know which type of minimum wage (engg or non-engg) will be applicable. or where we can get this information.
From India, Chennai
bijay_majumdar

For frozen packed food, it is probably FMCG.
From India, Vadodara
saswatabanerjee

you need to check the notification of minimum wages notified by the state government (changes every 6 months)
go through the various catagories and see which one is most suited to you.
However, Engineering Plants are only those which make machinery or provide pure engineering products. So that would not apply to you.

From India, Mumbai
jnp@aiaengineering.com
I think if there is solvent extraction activity which will be considered as manufacturing process as mentioned in the Schedule employment, hence the Minimum Wages for manufacturing process activity will be applicable. pls check with your technical person and also the local Authority/
Government Notification. It is also changed periodically, either yearly or half yearly as per the provisions of the Act.
Different amount of Minimum Wages are fixed for the scheduled employment based on its carrying out various different processes/activities mentioned in the Schedule for each Processes and or activities for its applicability.

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.