No Tags Found!

sabc
What can be the percent in Salary Bifurcation for monthly wages if wages 35000 only?
From India, New Delhi
umakanthan53

As per the definition of the term " wages " u/s 2(y) of the Code on Wages, 2019, the sum total of the allowances mentioned under its clauses (a) to (i) shall not exceed one half of the total remuneration payable. In other words the sum total of the included components of the wage structure i.e., basic pay, dearness allowance and retaining allowance, if any and the sum total of the excluded items/allowances mentioned under clauses (a) to (i) shall be in the ratio of 50:50 only.
In the example case cited in the post, it shall be Rs.17500 : 17500.

From India, Salem
sabc
If Wages is 8758 rupees only, How many percent in Salary Bifurcation for monthly wages .
From India, New Delhi
nanu1953

Wages 35000 means it is Basic & DA. If it is total monthly wages, add PF, ESI, Bonus and any other items payable to emploee. Then 50% of that is Basic and DA. S K Bandyopadhyay (WB) 98310 81531
From India, New Delhi
nanu1953

By mistake I hv mentioned ESI. Please don’t consider the same. S K Bandyopadhyay (WB) 98310 81531
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.