No Tags Found!

Dear team, I am working in a corporate company and servicing for bank related. but before 3-month the company gave a suspension order against disciplinary action and FIR raised by police regarding the bank.
In this case, the company putting wages into my employee account but I could not receive that salary because of holding my account.
Why should the company give wages? why shouldn't terminate me? Because judgment not finalized yet I need to move to another job but due to this matter I couldn't get another job while still am active status in my company.

From India, Srirangam
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Member,
Your post is a little incoherent. Please write in sequence on the nature of your job, what was the nature of your misconduct, whether company had conducted domestic enquiry to investigate the matter etc. Include dates of the events wherever possible.
Sans complete information, it will be difficult to give the comments. If you are unable to write on your own then you may take help of someone.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
KK!HR

Company has only suspended you, so you are still an employee on their rolls. A suspended employee is entitled to subsistence allowance, so they would be paying you during the disciplinary action which may be in progress. You can raise the issue of account being held with the management and point out that your defence is being seriously prejudiced. The Police case is separate and is not linked to the disciplinary action unless the management has decided to await the result of criminal case.
From India, Mumbai
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You did not specify, whether your suspension was due to FIR or it is something else. You can request your company to pay in cash, as your bank account has been blocked/ or you can take the help of court for regularization of the account. You need to discuss with your management that you want to resign and go.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.