No Tags Found!

vamsi-dev

Hi Everyone, We are registered under Shops and Establishment Act, with staffing as our main services.
Our client is asking for LWF registration number. Can anyone help me with , if there is a Registration required under LWF in karnataka?.
If there is, please help with process in registering. or do we just file Form D without any registration?

From India, Bengaluru
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Vamsi
The Karnataka Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1965 is applicable to your establishment provided your Strength is 50 or more Employees.You may share details of LWF Contribution remitted through online along with Form D to your Client

From India, New Delhi
vamsi-dev

Hi Srinath and Other members
Thanks for answer, I'd like to know where to register and obtain the registration number. I tried the below link which i found on the internet and it doesn't seem to work.
http://labour.kar.nic.in
Please guide on how to obtain registration.
Thanks

From India, Bengaluru
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Vamsi, There is no Registration of Establishment Process.You have to remit LWF Contributions on or before 15/01/2020 for the Year 2019.Pl go through relevant act in detail once
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.