No Tags Found!

krunal6600
Hey Guys,
I have worked for five years in HR, I have worked in different functions of HR like payroll, recruitment, Training, Performance Management system, HR MIS, etc.... What i want to know is that earlier whatever i use to do was only through manual excel charts and MS- Word but now since my company is moving towards SAP - HANA i need to define each and every minor process, right from sourcing to interviewing to each and every aspect of hr function define the process in a detailed manner so that the IT team can make the version which is convenient to us. Defining a process is quite easy but elaborating it and making it convenient for the software team to understand is quite difficult. To make it easy for the third party to understand I need to take care of the pain points, time taken, reducing the number of screens to one screen all under one. Can anybody help me out on what are the points i should take care while making the process document.

From India, Madras
krunal6600
This is how i m planning to do it (Any further suggestions are welcomed)
 Map your current Process
 Map your sub process
 Record if it is done through SAP/ Manual
 If Manual on what platform is it done through MS- Office/ Notepad/ Email / Calls etc…
 What are the bottle necks/ Pin Points?
 Who are the stakeholders involved? (Internal Stake Holders / External Stake Holders)
 No of Approvals required for the process
 Any reports generated out of the process
 Does the process at end record the lead time taken?
 Involvement of any other software required
 Count the No of screens involved to get your end result
 Record the no of clicks involved to get you end result
After looking at the current process look at it and see where does it take more time, and how it can be simplified.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.