No Tags Found!

ashishvishwakarma
Hello Sir
Please help me for below query.
My Provident Fund contribution was 27 March 2018. Today I downloaded my passbook and found that the interest is updated till March 31, 2018. I was heard that the PF department pays interest till three years of resignation. If I am right then advise me what I should do.
Please clear my understanding.
Best Regards
Ashish

From India, Lucknow
Glidor

EPF annual interest calculation process is done usually in july every year and it is updated to all members and employers through sms by department

Maheshmeshi

Last Interest was credited in my passbook , that is 31.03.2017. There are may employees in our company whose interest is not credit till date. I had marked some mails to PF but no any reply receive from them.
From India, Bhogpur
Glidor

on submission of claim forms the department calculate for specific employee. but for desk work delay for all region, you have to visit the concerned Regional Provident fund commissioner desk

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.