No Tags Found!

buchiraju
Dear ,
i need a clear cut CTC format (PF & ESI other statutory compliance cutting %) in complaince with andhra pradesh state Govt norms.
One is an administrative office, and
Second one is an software development company.

From India, Hyderabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Buchiraju,
State govt(s) does not stipulate any CTC pattern of salary to any establishment. What is prescribed by the state govt(s) under Minimum Wages Act for different categories of employees are minimum comprising Basic wages + FDA/VDA. Rest of other allowances are fixed by the respective establishments as per their HR policies. And CTC pattern are not common for every establishment as it's not compulsory though in fact they are nothing but statutory & other benefits due to employees like bonus (@ 8.33% minimum), gratuity (@ 15 days salary for every year of completed service) , employers' contribution to employees EPF a/cs etc but not payable alongwith monthly salary payments.Rates of EPF (@ 12% + 12%) and ESIC (@ 1.75% recovered from employees and @ 4.75% by employers). There are other components also which are not fixed.

From India, Bangalore
buchiraju
Dear Kumar S, thanks for the info, i want to know the CTC structure with and without PF component. let us say if i offered 500000 annual CTC, please tell me the structure with PF and without PF
From India, Hyderabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Such requirement were already dealt many a time in this forum, use the Search Box at the top of this screen, you'll find it.
However use the attached xl sheet, models & specimen, modify yourself as you want it to be.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CTC 420000.xls (23.0 KB, 192 views)
File Type: docx CTC-Payslip for the month of July.docx (10.6 KB, 142 views)
File Type: pdf i2_Payslip-CTC pattern.pdf (158.1 KB, 147 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.