No Tags Found!

mohammed-ishaque
Can you please explain me how to calculate PMPRY Workings?
From India, Thrissur
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear friend, You’ll know the gist of the PMPRY from the attached extract and contact the concerned as detailed therein.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx PMRPY.docx (238.5 KB, 199 views)

loginmiraclelogistics

Hi all, the attached circular dt.17.1.2019 will be relevant to those who opt for PMPRY for compliance
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PMRPY-EPFO Instructions Towards Blocked PMRPY Beneficiaries.pdf (586.1 KB, 208 views)

sriskanda118
is it compulsory to opt only Branch Sub code for ESIC Registration incase Factory has main unit in other state.
From India, Bengaluru
viki028

Dear All, I have received notice under para 6(f) of PMRPY from EPF dept, how to reply that notice.
From India, Delhi
Bidhu76
Hi
we have an organization with 70 plus contract worker. we have not registered in PMRPY .
My question is can we registered under this scheme before 31st March,2019 ?
and what benifit we get ? please help !!

From India, Ahmedabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Bidhu,
Pl.read the attachments on this topic for your guidance. Also go thru' the discussions in this link -
https://www.citehr.com/580001-how-re...an-yojana.html.
Hi Vikio,
Can you post the copy of notice for us to see and suggest our views.?

From India, Bangalore
chanchal-bhatia

Epfo new attachment show in unified portal that you are liable to pay recovery against pmrpy benefits pls help for make approval note on this metter
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.