No Tags Found!

gauravf1

]Kindly help me on following query :
CTC : 30000 per month
Basic HRA Edu Allow. Conv.allow. GROSS PF ESI P T Total Ded. Net Salary.
15601 3900 3900 2600 26001 1872 0 200 0 2072 23929
CTC - Gross ( 30,000-26001) = 3999.
Out of this 3999, some share will be of Employer's contribution towards pf.
So, Where remaining amount goes?
Hope, someone will help me in this.

From India, Amravati
JudeGR

Gratuity or LTA or any tax benefit component
From India, Chennai
gauravf1

Thanks @ JudeGR But Gratuity or LTA not applicable and not sure abt any tax benefit component. Any other possibilities?
From India, Amravati
JudeGR

May be tax Elise share your CTC structure
From India, Chennai
nanu1953

Dear Gaurav,
It appears that your organisation wants to pay CTC to a particular employee amounting Rs.30,000/- per month, but your organisation has no CTC structure to arrive at CTC amount. CTC is the Organisation's internal matter - no legal stand.
If you have no CTC structure, then how do you arrive at 30k CTC per month? However, for your understanding I am suggesting some pockets which may be part of CTC vary from Organisation to Organisation.
It may be :- Employer contribution to PF, Gratuity, Subsidiary Canteen, If Transport is allowed then its cost, LTA, Dom. Medical, Annual Bonus(if applicable legally) etc. etc.
Thanks & Regards,
S K Bandyopadhyay (West Bengal)

From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

Aren’t you asking the wrong person the question?
You have been given the CTC by your company. They are the ones who know the breakup and can tell you where the balance went. How do you expect members of the forum who have no connection to tell you where the balance is ?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.