Anonymous
I have signed offer of engagement with a govt. institute as a contract employee for 2 years. I have worked for 6 months. I have not signed any legal bond ( on a stamp paper ). Now, the employer is saying though you have not signed a bond as you have accepted the offer, you need to compensate to the company.
Please help me out. It is urgent.

From India, Hyderabad
nathrao

What are the terms and conditions of the contract?
All contracts have a termination and exit clause.
What is your appointment/designation in the company?
From details given above no clear answer can be given.

From India, Pune
Anonymous
1. The engagement shall be purely on contract basis, initially for a period of 2years
2. She shall be under the direct administration of the xyz
3.This assignment is purely on temporary basis and does not envisage any form of regular appointment in the project or with XYZ
4.She is required to sign a 'bond' to serve the organization for atleast 2 years or the termination of the project, whichever is earlier
5. In the event of breach of contract, she shall be liable to pay 3- months Gross Salary last drawn
6. The 2- year contract can be further extended based on her performance and Project's requirement
If she is willing to accept the above terms and conditions, she may report within 10 days from the date of order to ...,XYZ..duly giving her acceptance of the same in writing and also signing on the duplicate copy of this offer as a token oof having accepted the terms and conditions of the aforesaid offer.
Note: I have not signed the bond as mentioned in the letter as they have given me after 5 months of the job and I am no longer interested to work in the organization.

From India, Hyderabad
Bharat Gera

Dear Friend,
You have not mentioned any thing about exit clause in the contract document. Following two points form part of the exit clause.
Can the company remove you if they are not satisfied with your performance?
Can you leave if you are not satisfied with the Company?
For proper advice you need to share details about the points mentioned above.
Not signing the bond is irregularity from your side, since company has delayed it, it still does not mean that it is not part of the contract. You have signed the contract and started working with the knowledge that you are required to sign the bond.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant

From India, Thane
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Have you submitted your resignation?
1. If not, then go on leave and extend gradually or remain absent under health.
2. Getting the bond signd is the obligation of the employer not the employee. So you are not to be treated under the terms of bond. In absence of document & certain information from you it is very difficult to give opinion.
In my suggestion you need to consult a good lawer with all documents i.e. offer letter & seek his advice would be more helpful as one's career is concerned.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.