No Tags Found!

anitalk

Dear All, Greetings!! I'm Working as HR Executive & this is my first job. I'm issuing salary slip to the employees, but now I'm thinking to send salary slip on employee's personal mail (We don't have any payroll software), I am not aware of the process that how to implement this. Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in Advance

From India, Pune
saswatabanerjee

You need to speak to the IT department in your company and ask them to help No one outside the company can do it since they don’t know what system you have or how it works
From India, Mumbai
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Hi Anitalk,
Why do you want to issue the same on personal mail ids, don't they have official emails?
If they do not have and your intention is to reduce printing of paper, you need to collect all their email ids and send them.
May be as suggested by Mr.Saswata, your IT person can create a web mail and group them for ease in process.
Try that.

From India, Hyderabad
bijay_majumdar

There is nothing wrong in sending salary slips in PDF format with the permission from appropriate authority.However it is important to ensure that recpt of acknowledgment from them to is also required.
From India, Vadodara
varsha-bamne
Hi, Can anyone tell me on which email id should we send payslips? personal or official email id? As per my knowledge we should send payslips on personal ids.
From India, Mumbai
bijay_majumdar

Email id registered at office by the employee and any official mail id if issued to employee can be used for communication.However I always ensure that communication is complete when it is acknowledged by the parties.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.