t.manisarath

I can manage to work any where but why do i need to study hr management
From India, Vellore
honeyanshi

Complete and comprehensive knowledge is always required and human capital is on top priority. Professionalism start from study to application and have edge over others. Please understand human capital is not in abundant , you to have manage tactfully and sensibly .
From India, undefined
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

I am agreeing with learned R K Singh's and slightly elaborating it.
Working anywhere in any capacity can be possible,but to understand the human resources function better,develop it better and use the human capital for the optimum level HR Management study can be useful.
Studying HR management and implementing are different, because while implementation is even more challenging than studying it.

From India, Hyderabad
NK SUNDARAM

According to one of our Founders (of Larsen & Toubro), who once told in one of his speeches " Buildings may be there, machinery may be there " but without human beings nothing will work... People are the Prime Movers. Now it is called Human Capital Management. Humans are capital. It is an investment. Many people think, HR is recruitment only, HR is Training ONly, etc. It is a vast subject.. For example, Manpower Planning / Budgeting, Different types of Recruitment, Salary Structuring, Designation Structuring, Salary and Compensation, Performance Management System, Salary administration, Annual Rewards and Awards, Personnel Administration.... the topics are vast ? Touch your heart and tell, do you know everything.
Well, I know all these things listed above and have over 25 years of experience out of 47 years of industry experience.
Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.