No Tags Found!

tanujcool_2006
I have been an Indian based employee of the Foreign Mission, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi where I have worked for continuously 38 years in all sections including 3-times as Secretary to the Ambassador.
I am a senior citizen, retired from service. All the papers pertaining to my appointment are made by them in Arabic and kept in my Personal File in their custody. However, I have in my possession letters from three Ambassadors as a proof of my work performance and employment.
I have in my file bunch of correspondence exchanged with the Protocol Division of Ministry of External Affairs since 19-6-2017 regarding non-settlement of my Gratuity as per the prevalent Indian rules & regulations based on the old age retirement, with no result so far.
May I know the latest rules for the payment of gratuity whether it is calculated as 15 days * total service or 30 days* total service I

From India, Delhi
GR Sharma

Gratuity Calculate on last drawn Basic Salary And DA Formula is :- Basic Salary * Year of Service * 15 days / 26
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.